Environmental, health & safety Policy
Windfield Alloy is committed to quality, excellence, continual improvement of its environmental performance, and pollution prevention through the development of new asset recovery and recycling programs. We seek to demonstrate our responsible corporate citizenship to both the environment and all our customers. In addition, Windfield Alloy Inc., is committed to social accountability through our social programs in the community.
A copy of our policy is available to any interested party.
- Windfield Alloy is committed the protection of the environment, health and safety, data security and social accountability.
- Windfield Alloy is committed to the prevention of pollution and protection of biodiversity and ecosystems through responsible recycling.
- Windfield Alloy is committed to and prevention of injury and ill health.
- Windfield Alloy is committed to fulfill its compliance obligations.
- Windfield Alloy is committed to continuous improvement achieved through monitoring of objectives and rigorous evaluation of our management system to enhance environmental, stewardship and health and safety performance.
- Windfield Alloy is committed to the prevention of transboundary movement (trade) of Hazardous Electronic Waste (HEWs) and Focus Materials (FMs), Problematic Components and Materials (PCMs), and other e-waste which violates laws in countries involved and international and regional treaties, throughout the Recycling Chain.
- Windfield Alloy is committed to prohibition of forced and child labor throughout the recycling chain.
- Windfield Alloy is committed to prohibition of prison operations throughout the recycling chain.
- Windfield Alloy is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization as well as, to our customers, our suppliers and other interested parties.